1. Download iTunes from here.
2. Restart the computer.
3. Run iTunes and make sure it recognizes your device and stuff (make it so your iPhone trusts it).
4. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Uninstall iTunes and not the drivers, we will only use the trashy program for the drivers.
5. Download iFunBox from here.
6. Open up iFunBox and start using that to put music/movies/etc on your device and not have to use iTunes.
Last edited by StriickeN on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total